Monday, April 1, 2019

GIMME A BREAK!

cuz i could really use someone to help out with all this damn spring clean'n
can anyone get me Nell's number...like pronto?
and fer starters...gett'n RID of this damn demented April fool of a joke!!

i know you come to me week and after week fer ALL the hard hitt'n
A double snake splitt'n stories so you can leave yer mundane and often miserably depress'n world that you revolve around...but i'm sorry kittens...i've been give'n you weekly stories fer the past 8 years without a vacation to my own private i-da-ho...
i got crap from a few of my readers wonder'n where in the H-E-double hockey stix i've been...well there's been some back break'n developments in my own unintentionally internationally unknown perform'n illusionist of my own universe world recently that i hadda attend to urgently...and now that i'm in some queer...i mean clear...i need my mind to relax fer but a mere mini week...and re adjust my nibbley's and my neck break'n non sense
BUTT...i promise to be back in the game next monday...until then...

get off my dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment