Monday, June 8, 2020

WASN'T MY JOB

to think it's been 3 years since the photograph that was seen around the
world by the mayor of ZERO fucks to give...just hold'n up a mask of our unfortunate mentally deranged IMPEACHED FOR LIFE sociopathetik lie'n corrupt bloated sack of pig shit with the cottage cheesed ass...marinate'n in a bottle of spicey Heinz...that temporarily crashed her career...
until she rose from the ashes like a phoenix fer the flamers and turned her basket of lemons into an internationally award winn'n docudramedy that's been seen around the world and though Kathy got magor shit for it from the left and the right and the center...over her 1st amendment right as an american citizen with a PICTURE...she stood by her choice and carried on

recently...i myself got a lil glimpse of what Kathy must've felt like that
fateful day...under completely different circumstances and a much smaller audience of course...though the sediment was exactly the same OVER A POSTED PIC...already deal'n with no job due to the COVID...then a 10 pm lockdown thanx to the asswipe looters & rioters (& not the peaceful protestors) in MINNEHOPELIS...i recently recieved a distress'n phone call from a family member inform'n me that my dad's brother...my godfather and my uncle Darryl had passed away suddenly
so i decided to pay him a simple "so long" via facebook...
after spend'n the day help’n to clean up the chaos in my uptown neighborhood i've called home fer the past 25+ years...along with donate'n a laundry basket full of body soaps and lotions to those affected by all the destruction

well...it would be but mere minutes later from post'n my heartfelt tribute
that you'da thought i was decked out in my best Patty Hearst ensemble w/match'n beret and held up a White Castle fer all their chicken rings...or worse yet...put my uncle's farm in financial distress durin' his twilight years...(oh wait...my mistake...that was SOMEONE else)
when a certain family member decided to take aim at my post with unwarrented non verbal ammo...
no names are needed to get my point across since they know exactly who they are and THEY POSTED IT ON FACEBOOK ANYWAYS...i am well versed in the use of family decorum over the years...and i'm sure my uncle is "up above" look'n down on me with a fickle finger at my abhorrent behavior!

only to be followed up minutes later by a birage of non verbal bullets on a
public forum by another family member (again...i have redacted the name of the petulant perpetrator to protect their trigger happy identity)
fill'n me full of their non verbal ammo none the less...leave'n me absolutely shocked and shunned...bein' gunned down on a public forum
and i'm sure the one "like" you got on yer post the follow'n day must'a made you feel like Richie Rich when you got the notification from FB...just like the person that gave you the thumbs up...reassure'n me of their disgust from my blasphemous post & putt'n me in my place! (i guess the other 68 "likes" i received from friends/fam was just utter shamelessness on their part)

even though my sibling had made a similar post...roughly 15 minutes later
without ANY reprocussions...from anyone!...hmmm...was it cuz i didn't form it into a cute whimsical poem?
BUTT of course...

this is no surprise to me since i've gone thru this not too long ago with yet
another family member in regards to my dearly departed godmother and aunt Ellen 3 years prior...that i talked to at a minimum of 3 days a week and visited a minimum of 2 days a week and cleaned her condo a minimum of 1 day week (ripp'n up the very generous checks she would give me each time when i returned home) fer roughly 2 years before she was shoved into a deplorable nurse'n home...
after another family member had pumped her full of drugs like a mexican piƱata against her will fer 2 years...where i would talk to her 3 times a week...visit'n her at least 2 times a week and pick'n her up to drive her around fer whatever she wanted to do once a week fer the month until she could no longer bare live'n there anymore
fer all those inquire'n minds...i didn’t waste my time at maybe gett’n carpal tunnel with a follow up retort...though innerest'n that it would only take roughly a month after my dear aunts pass'n that said family member had the utter audacity to contact me again after berate'n and belittle'n me to "help out"
to which i simply replied...
and then i completely shut the door after that...only to be followed up by another family member a year later try'n to cohorse not 1 but 2 of my brothers to try and get me to back off meddle'n in a bogus bullshit lawsuit they filed against the very group home that they tossed her into in the first place

so pray tell me...oh exhalted all mighty one...what actually is my job?
i suppose it wasn't my job either to run back into the burn'n farm house that i grew up in...being the oldest one in the home at the age of 10 at the time since my dad had just passed away 12 months earlier...to let our german shepard Mickey escape outside thru the basement while try'n to rescue my 4 year old brother who was up on the 3rd floor that i unfortunately couldn't find due to the flames that had completely engolfed the upstairs bedrooms by the time i had made way back to the top of the steps as my other 5 siblings sat outside in a frozen car
or it wasn't my job either to confess to another family member years after the fact that i was molested at 13 by another much older male family member only to hear years later that "i probably liked it" since i'm a naturally born non heterosexual anyways
or it wasn't my job either to help pack up another dear family member's belongings and move them clear across the country...hundreds of miles away...to her new home with my brother and nephew (cuz i don't remember see'n you in the van that i can recall)
or it wasn't my job either to fulfill a wish to the same dear family member that specifically asked me a year prior to her pass'n to create her tribute video about her life that i would personally pay $120 to a friend to complete it so it would be exactly the way she would've wanted it...without ask'n 1 family member fer a dime
or it wasn't my job either to do the many charitable functions that i have donated my unintentionally internationally unknown perform'n illusionist of my own universe services to over the past 25 years...free of charge
i guess maybe it wasn't my job either to help the many numerous family or friends to either move or rearrange or paint their new residence or offer to babysit their kids...apparently i just did it outta pure ignorance i guess cuz i never needed to go to the ball after all!

who knew i needed an interview to pay tribute to a pass'n family member?
there will be those members in the "secret cuzin society" that will typically pick sides just cuz they can't "offend" other members of the club...in fear of gett'n kicked outta the club and uninvited to any future shenanigans...say'n that i'm act'n petty and have zero clue what i’m talk’n about...and that i'm just try'na be the center of attention yet again
no surprise there...though...if they sat and did the math...i don't need to be the center...i pretty much am the center when you line all the 1st cuz's up by age...but yer "verbal bullets" no longer have any affect on me!
and fer any extended family members offspings who choose to pick their parents side without hear'n the other side & then make'n up yer own mind...remember that's yer choice that YOU CHOSE on yer very own...you were not part of the problem in the 1st place...cuz FYI...i have ZERO problem stand'n on my very own...
i've been doin it ever since the 80's!

well...in close'n...let me tell you WHAT IS MY JOB and that is to this blog...
where i get to have MY OWN VOICE every monday now for the past 10 years...entertain'n the masses that are sitt'n on their asses...all around the world...and just like Kathy...i have ZERO fucks to give anymore...
so GET OFF MY DRESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment