Monday, January 11, 2016

I'M PISSED!

who really doesn't like to go out and have a good time...
every now and then?
though i'm pretty sure a good time should not end with bein' pissed off...
or on...well unless that's yer thing

i'm not gonna name names…cuz this could've applied to any one of us really that have experienced situations of despair/regret/sadness/loath'n to any addiction of a family member…a friend…an x (not in any particular order) due to some sorta physical....emotional....mental...substance abuse or plain fuck'n laziness reason'n

i know there were plenty of times i thought i had control of my 21+ beverage of choice…and had made numerous bad decisions…that luckily…suffered no casualties to anyone except my own stupidity one nite years back
(actual photo taken by a professional correctional facility photographer...and i have to admit...though sorta a very hot photo...i'd much rather have my photographs taken on the outside...trust me...florescent light'n rarely is yer friend)

one day i woke up and made the decision to learn from my mistake...
and change any future outcomes of said nite

from turn'n into a massive mistake

i never considered myself dependant of any harmful "crutch"

and cloth'n are pretty much my drugs of choice

and the only one gett'n hurt there is my piggy bank...
but i'm learn'n to deal with that one step at a time!

i've always been a social drinker…

though there have been times in the past…that i knew i was being a bit TOO social at times...but in my own defense i am irish...
so let it go!

i rarely have stock of any alcoholic beverages in my humble shitbox...
x-cept when entertain'n guests…and all that is not gone by parties end…is given away as a part'n gift by choice cuz i know i have an addictive personality as it is

i've see how out-of-control people in general can get…
and fer the most part are just out to have a good time...and i'm a pretty easy goin guy

BUTT…(H-E-L-L-O d-i-n-n-e-r)

recently...i unfortunately had front row seats to a social butterfly...
who i've known fer a while now...go from a fun party person…

to a complete parody…when they mistook my sleep'n bed...
 as their own personal flower bed and decided to water the garden the back of my smurf pj's at 5 am one morn'n

now...it all depends on how you wanna look at the situation...
some might say...well incontinence is just a temporary inconvenience...but fuck it!...this was MY fantasy land that ended with NO happy ferry tail in the end...if you wanted to cum...then you should'a at least come prepared

much like an unplanned pregnancy...i just want this to all go away...
but unfortunately...a coat hanger will not cure this situation...so now i'm stuck with that vinegar stain to remind me i should'a just listened to Nancy in the 80's and said "JUST SAY NO!"
UGGGGGGGGGGGGH!...now get off my dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment