Monday, October 17, 2016

gimme a break!

i know you come to me week and after week fer the hard hitt'n
A double snake splitt'n stories so you can leave yer mundane and often miserably depress'n world that you revolve around...but i'm sorry kittens...i've been give'n you weekly stories fer the past 6 years without a vacation to my own private i-da-ho...
i got crap from a few of my readers wonder'n where in the H-E-double hockey stix i've been...well there's been some back break'n developments in my own unintentionally internationally unknown perform'n illusionist of my own universe world recently that i hadda attend to urgently...and now that i'm in the queer...i mean clear...i need my mind to relax fer but a mere mini week...and readjust
BUTT...i promise to be back in the game next monday...until then...
get off my dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment