Tuesday, May 30, 2017

reflections from a midlife crisis

like that song goes from the almighty of the almightiest CHER
you haven't seen the last of me

grow'n up in a dysfunctionally entertain'n family has always been a roller coaster ride of emotions...that...at times...you hadda jump off of fer yer own
 sanity...but once you've composed yerself and brushed off yer bruises...yer more than happy to hop back on fer another endless ride around the park...outside of those allowable allowances ..
i've been beaten and battered...and sometimes that mattered...i learnt how to rise...like a phoenix from the flames...with my flame still in tact...as a matter of fact
i've learned to take life's little punches...while to do my little crunches...dropp'n tears of sweet sweat...and sweat'n tears of sweet regret
there are those that've called me a sinner...well i never said i wanted to be a saint...but if you think my sinn'n is dreadful...a sin free saint you ain't
i must live by my choice...as you must live by yer voice...but don't think fer a minute...that it won't make me moist
jealousy and envy...are such a petty mess...so i'm only say'n this once...
again...
P-U-H-L-E-E-Z!...get off my dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment