Monday, June 25, 2018

PRIDE!

with the PRIDE faggotery of festivities come'n to a close around the globe
brand new confectious infections are inducted into the STD halls of flamers...as the malignant muscled mary's shake off the remain'n glitter embedded into their over priced barely there underwear...
and HOME DEPOT gives birth to a new crop of cantankerous crop tops
and i...thee unintentionally internationally unknown perform'n illusionist of my own universe...settled down into funky town to turn someone's frown upside down...or at the very least...to my amusement

very late...one uninterested summer afternoon undelight...in the world of fornicational follies known as SCRUFF...i found myself flipp'n thru the fuckage from around the globe and came across a long distance unfair love...who would simply be known as DA to me...and was only a few short 225 miles away...inquire'n what i was doin...to which i simply replied...
hey...they were the first peeps to pop into my mind at that time...this one particular afternoon...i mean...why wouldn't you have these established and accomplished melodic ma'ams and ma'amesses in yer dvd collection?
apparently...my long distance sperm worm wanted to make a sacrificial facial in my honor...so he didn't particularly appreciate my humorless response and decided to toss me some 'tude...
really?...HOW RUDE!...
but then the mayor of hornyville...mr. paddy caker...thought about it fer a minute and decided...hmmm...perhaps i (mean'n he) should'a been a bit more specific...too which i could only come up with one suitable answer...i think you would agree!
needless to say...he wasn't too damn happy to get this news...
and summoned the kracken from within the depths of his desperately empty soul...and blocked my A double snakes fer eternity
well...i'm just here to tell you how fuck'd up i am about the whole damn situation...
but i'm sure i'll find a way to get over this with a lil "spirited medicine"

now get off my dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment