Monday, July 2, 2018

Rotten to the Core pt.1

we all wanna have those stylishly cultured chatter box'n bff's that can
slay you with their "attempt" at humor look fer that perfect picture to "remember when" moments when yer reminisce'n with that colostomy bag bunk'n next to you as the staff changes yer sheets fer the 3rd time that day...while serve'n ya jell-o 3 times a day at the home (even though yer posse always ended up look'n more like a gaggle of throat plunge'n whores show'n off yer oral skills)...while yer on vaca atop a hot tin rooftop...on a hot summer day in the BIG APPLE...sipp'n sangria's and choke'n down cosmos til the cows come home...or at the very least...
til the cops are called to tell you to come down...even though you know yer rights...that you were entitled to 1 phone call and a strip search...but secretly...you knew you had no one to call...except hopefully him in the morn'n...cuz you remembered to wear yer Versace knee pads

it'd been some time since i had explored some far off city on my very own
last time was the early late 90's in merry ol' England fer the 1st time...London always felt to me like my kindred home...that i was supposed to be born in...in another dimensional universe and time...though who am i kidd'n...my whole purpose of said vaca was to hunt down the BOY and make him my own personal love slave (in a non slave sorta way of course...slavery is not fun kittens...just a lil FYI) that i could call at a moments notice if my electricity was cut off...due to insufficient funds...and i need a place to crash fer the next year or 10

a month before i left my job...i seen MISS GRIFFIN was finally goin out on
so i booked my flight...in the process...i found out a couple days earlier was NY PRIDE...and decided to check it out fer the 1st time on my own...why not!

hotels were thru the roof this time a year...and pay'n over $800 just to...
 shit and shower was frankly not part of my piggy bank budget...it crossed my noggin to save some coins and check out a hooker hotel...but even if Miss Kitty was host'n at her brothel...i just couldn't convince myself that it'd be worth it...
after experience'n my last mistake try'n save some coins in 2003 when i was in town to see the fantastically brilliant BOY GEORGE musical "TABOO" on broadway...return'n to my "hotel" at 3 am to make a quick run down the hall to the lil gurls room...
i would be greeted by some butt ass naked break'n bad bitch on the floor...slumped over the bathtub who started shoot'n the shit with me...while shoot'n up shit in her arm...that one could assume was her din din...and offered me an offer'n...to share just a small but polite portion...wave'n me down to pop a squat next to her "hey baby...yeh all goo'...come'on in"...hey at least she's wasn't a typical selfish shooter...so i give her props fer that...but with a twitch of my nose and the snap of my phalanges...
i was outta there!

chatt'n one nite on-line to the NY mo's to let them know that my presence
would be permeate'n their city soon and to please roll out the red carpet upon my arrival...well...one particular poker suggested to me that i should go AIR BNB route...i'd save myself many coins and get a more fulfill'n experience...so i researched the link he sent me fer the next couple days til i found the perfect "piehole"...i mean host with the most rate'n
and ended up find'n the purrrrrrfect russian body builder trainer...with high scores...and trust me...his went thru the roof after read'n his profile...his daily rate was cheaper than than a cut and color at Fantastic Sam's so i booked him out fer the duration of my vacation...a full month in advance cuz i didn't wanna take a chance...only to have him cancel on me a week before i was to fly out...
luckily...i found someone within the same cut-n-color price range that had even a higher rate'n...that was a bit closer to where i wanted to plant my A double snakes...so i contacted the host immediately and ironed out plans to occupy his pad

it would almost be 24 hours before i would be whisked off to the airport...
so i popped into my pubic library (and yes that was no freudian slip...cuz if you seen the island of ritual bathers i have'ta deal with on a daily basis where i write you this inquisitive and highly informative and motivational blog after all these years...trust me...you would agree) to print out my ticket...but unfortunately couldn't find the email
i've done my fair share of charity...more than i care to count...thank CHER fer those penicillin shots though!
after a mini melt down...i recalled see'n the Delta Delta Delta can i help ya help ya help ya symbol...so i immediately contacted the airline only to find out i had bought a one way ticket to the BIG APPLE...thought i love love love NEW YORK...i had no seriously plans of not return'n back to my shit box (unless i got the right lotto numbers from the nite before)

i frantically rushed home to call my sister to order me a return ticket home
and though it was more than i wanted to pay...this was no time to pinch those pennies in my nana purse cuz i was goin to NY come hell or high water some how...so i said just book it...only to get a return call from my sis 15 minutes later...well cuz she booked me a flight from the Minne-Apple to the BIG APPLE on my return date....
after another mini meltdown...i poured myself a major metamucil martini...in a BIG GULP and all was good in the hood once again
(thanx sis)

the day had FINALLY arrived fer me to get outta dodge fer a few days...
and as always...i packed light on those heave fly days...goin thru security was easy and breezy fer a change without the proverbial gynecological exam...everything seem to be tick'n along like clockwork orange...that is...until we hit the runway gett'n ready to taxi off...and all of a sudden on the over head speaker...the captain says so patiently..."sorry folks...but we seem to have a glitch in our system...and we radio'd the the tower fer maintenance to run out here quick fer a check up before take off"
well..only a short 10 minutes would go by and i could here the engines start'n back up again... minutes later we were ready to taxi down the runway...but we only make it roughly about 100 yards or so and another announcement from the captain could be heard "again i apologize folks but we are gonna be delayed a bit longer cuz there's too many planes land'n into laguardia at the moment...we should be in the air in about 40 minutes or so...so feel free to get up and stretch"...i hesitated fer a moment but figer'd there's no point in gett'n all bent outta shape like the anal wart behind me...since my broom stick was broken...when finally took off down the runway...i thought to myself...well...it can't get any worse...
or can it?

tune in next week fer the torment'n conclusion to:
ROTTEN TO THE CORE
now GET OFF MY DRESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment