Monday, October 29, 2012

HUMAN i am


i am HUMAN

do you like constitutionally scrambled eggs and spam?

could you put them
on yer plate?
would you take them 
on a date?

i would not like them
on my plate
i would not take them 
on a date

would you invite them 
in yer house?
would you introduce them 
to yer spouse?

i do not want them
in my house
i would not introduce them
to my spouse
i do not want them
on my block
i do not want them
for others to mock
i do not like constitutionally scrambled eggs and spam

would you eat them
in yer truck?
would you find someone 
of the opposite sex to f*ck?

not in my house
not with my spouse
not on my block
not for those to mock
not in my truck
not with the opposite sex to f*ck


you may like them
you will see
follow our path
for all of eternity!



i do not like them on my plate
i do not eat them with my date
i do not want them in my house
i do not introduce them to my spouse
i do not want them on my block
i do not want them for others to mock
i do not want them in my truck
i do not want the opposite sex to f*ck
i do not believe i will go to hell
i do not wish you nothing but well

so you mate yer way
and i'll mate mine
and everything...trust me
will be just fine!

it's right around the corner...
don't say i didn't warn ya

be nice and VOTE NO! twice...november 6th on the marriage amendment and voter id
if you vote YES...kindly remove yerself from my life...and puhleez...get off my dress!

artwork by Karen McCauley

No comments:

Post a Comment